Emergency & Disaster Response
Previous local disasters have impacted the security of residential communities and businesses in unforgettable ways. Evacuations have left many businesses, assets, and inventory at risk for damage and theft. Pinnacle can create a custom disaster- and emergency-response plan to secure your assets, mitigate risk, and provide you with a competitive advantage over other businesses when you re-open. We have highly trained and experienced officers who can be mobilized and deployed to any area of the Gulf South region (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, and Texas). These officers can immediately secure client assets and implement a disaster security plan.
Pinnacle’s Emergency and Disaster Response services include:
- Contingency plans to secure clients’ assets during and immediately after a hurricane or other natural disaster, to prevent damage and theft.
- Plans that go into effect 72 hours from landfall of an approaching storm and remain in place throughout the event.
- The assignment of an Event Commander who will coordinate all operations and communication between Pinnacle, the client, and the officers.
- Preparation of an After-Action Report to include all details of the event such as strengths, weaknesses, and recommendations for future events.
- Assistance to clients in their return home or to their place of business.
Communication and Responsiveness
Communication is particularly important in an emergency. Our team provides you with activity reports to let you know what’s going on, and we work with law enforcement agencies to obtain any necessary incident reports.