Attention Experienced Law Enforcement Professionals
Pinnacle Security and Investigation Inc. is currently seeking experienced law enforcement professionals to join our team and fill two new security contracts in the New Orleans area. This opening is for the armed security officer position. We have both full time and part time positions available. Candidates must be willing to work evening and overnight shifts. Officers assigned to these security details will be compensated at $17 and $20 per hour ($35,360-$41,600 full time). Interested individuals should see the full job description below for job requirements and CLICK HERE to complete our employment application.
Armed Security Officer- New Orleans, LA
Location: New Orleans, LA
Business: Pinnacle Security and Investigation Inc.
Business Segment: Private Security Services
About Us: Pinnacle Security and Investigation is a locally owned and operated private security firm that offers armed security services throughout the Southeast Louisiana region. Pinnacle employs only former and retired law enforcement officers to provide a variety of security services to both commercial and residential clients. This requirement allows Pinnacle to deploy the best and most experienced security professionals in the industry and takes advantage of the experience that comes with the prior work history of our employees. We utilize this unique experience to set us apart from our competitors and offer our clients a service that is different from the traditional “security guard” and that could only be expected previously from active law enforcement officers. At Pinnacle, we believe that our success is best achieved when we make an investment in our employees, which is why our pay rates exceed the industry standards. Join us and you’ll find yourself part of a dynamic team full of professional challenges and opportunities. To learn more visit www.securitybypinnacle.com. Click CONTACT US tab to submit an application.
Posted Position Title: Armed Security Officer- Uniformed
Career Level: Experienced
Compensation: $15- $22 per hour (dependent upon assignment)
Role Summary/Purpose: This role is responsible for providing armed security services to our clients to protect employees, customers, and company assets. This is accomplished by providing visible deterrence and utilization of deputized arrest powers issued by the New Orleans Police Department’s Special Officers Division. All officers will perform their duties in a professional manner in accordance with the policy and procedures of Pinnacle, the rules and regulations of the Louisiana State Board of Private Security examiners, as well as all Federal, State, and Local laws.
Essential Responsibilities: • Perform foot patrol beats in front of commercial client establishments to prevent loitering, harassment of employees and customers, theft, and to ensure employee safety when arriving and departing for work.
• Perform escort services for employees as requested to their vehicle
• Prepare incident reports, when required, Daily Activity Reports, and security checkpoints.
• Effect arrests and detentions for felony and misdemeanor crimes witnessed, and in accordance with the NOPD Special Officers Commission.
• Work at the direction of a supervisor and company management.
• Minimum of 3 years of active law enforcement experience.
• Ability to obtain a state security license from the LSBPSE and the NOPD Special Officers Division, with preference given to those already licensed.
• Efficient writing and communication skills
• No at fault traffic accidents or violations within past 3 years
• Willingness to work night shift and overnight shift work, including Holidays and weekends
• Ability to work both in a team and individual setting.
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time (6-12 hrs), while wearing duty gear (i.e. duty belt, firearm, less lethal equipment, radio).